A social movement of global citizens cultivating healthy, happy and sustainable local communities! The Local Earth Collective inspires optimal health in relationship to self, community & Planet.
Let’s take a real look at our local & global community, and ask ourselves how we got here?! Our present human behaviors are leading to environmental degradation, rapid depletion of natural resources, alarming loss of plant & animal biodiversity, failing economic systems and political instability. Our collective actions have resulted in unsustainable population growth, sky-rocketing consumption rates, unrealistic energy demands and dependency on fossil fuels.
Local Earth inspires us to come together as community; and work together to address both the local & global challenges we are facing as a society. With creativity, cooperation & collaboration we can create innovative and viable solutions. *Added Bonus – It is more fun & feels good to work together as a community! We can not do this alone.
Methodologies for Community Support & Development
- Strengthening existing community: inspiring & supporting communication amongst existing groups & organizations
- Connecting existing community: inspiring & supporting collaboration amongst existing groups & organizations
- Observing human behaviors & conditions: research of patterns and other factors that lead to both positive & negative results within community
- Activating citizens: advocacy, awareness, education and empowerment to promote positive action
- Creating new models for community: research-based development of systems and solutions for a healthy, happy, and sustainable society