We are honored and grateful that you are interested in being a resident and co-creator of our 1st village!
Please follow the steps below for the Application Process.
Please review the currently established Foundational Values & Agreements in all of the documents and videos below to ensure you feel in alignment with the village model we are developing. This model is an integration from research on many models that have brought us inspiration. There are many different types of community models out there; so it is important that you feel aligned with the vision, intentions and direction of the model we are developing and co-creating.
- Village Vision & Overview
- Foundational Values & Ethics (document)
- Agreements (document)
- Foundational Values, Ethics & Agreements (videos)
- RCD FUND/TRUST
After you have reviewed the Foundational Values & Agreements, if you feel in alignment with the vision and intentions of the model we are developing please fill out the Resident Application.
We are hosting a virtual Q&A session on November 11th for anyone interested in being a resident and co-creator of the first Local Earth Village! This is a great opportunity for anyone with interest in the village to connect and ask questions.
- Village Q&A session November 11th, 2020
- We are accepting applications through December 21st of 2020
- January 2021 – Virtual interview process with applicants
- February 2021 – Begin virtual team planning & village development meetings
- March 20th – Gather in person for a 3 day Village Visioning & Planning session
ReGenerative Community Development Mastermind
We also invite you to join us for our monthly ReGenerative Community Development Mastermind sessions. This is an opportunity for anyone with an interest in ecovillage development, community building and environmental stewardship to come together; share our collective wisdom and co-create regenerative solutions for the planet! Our sessions are typically on the 1st Thursday of the month @ 6:30pm PST, yet sometimes they change. Please see the events calendar for details on the next session!